The magazine which unites New York and Italy
NYC.IT (NEW YORK CITY – ITALIA), formally known as NEWYORKCITYVENEZIA (2003) and NYCVE (2009), and now available also for iPhone and iPod Touch, is the Italian magazine published by Mazzanti Editori, operating in Venice and New York. Every issue has got a dossier and different sections focused on economy, society, art, science and culture, paying a special attention to compare the international connection between Italy and United States and to the social and cultural aspects of tourism. Under this perspective, NYC.IT is characterized by attention to activities and areas of the economic life that can be considered as aspects of that 'territory governance' regarding international city, like New York City Firenze, Milan, Pisa, Rome and Venice.
Magazine features contributions by the U.S. General Consulate Milan and U.S. Embassy Rome, collaborations with Italy USA Foundation (Rome), Venetian Community of New York, Foundation of Italian Art and Culture (New York) and Academy of Fine Arts of Venice.
- - Container of different downloadable issues of the magazine
- - Every issue is both in Italian and in English
- - Updated list of products
- - Possibility of downloading new contents
- - Possibility of deleting downloaded contents
- - Preview and index of every issue
- - Telephone numbers and websites
- - Photogallery
- - Search function for each new issue
Frequently Asked Questions